Real Alternative Installation Instructions
If you need help downloading and installing Real Alternative, you can contact Andy Grizzard (804-827-1434).
Macintosh users: RealAlternative is available for Windows only. Please use the following link to visit the download page for the free version of RealPlayer:
Instructions for Windows users:
1) Click the following link to download the installation / setup file for RealAlternative:
Real Alternative setup file (6.8 MB)
2) You will be prompted to Run or Save the file. Save it to a location where you can easily find it again, such as your Desktop.
3) Once it has downloaded, close your web browser (important; your browser must be closed for the Real Alternative browser extension to install properly).
4) Double-click the file to begin the installation.
5) On the dialogue box that appears, keep clicking the Next button, accepting all default options, until an Install button is displayed. Then click Install to complete the setup.
If you need further help downloading and installing Real Alternative, you can contact Andy Grizzard (804-827-1434).