Real Alternative Installation Instructions
If you need help downloading and installing Real Alternative, you can contact Doug Erickson (804-827-0760).
Macintosh users: RealAlternative is available for Windows only. Please use the following link to visit the download page for the free version of RealPlayer:
Instructions for Windows users:
1) Click the following link to download the installation / setup file for RealAlternative:
2) You will be prompted to Run or Save the file. Save it to a location where you can easily find it again, such as your Desktop.
3) Once it has downloaded, close your web browser (important; your browser must be closed for the Real Alternative browser extension to install properly).
4) Double-click the file to begin the installation.
5) The following dialogue box appears:
6) The above dialogue box displays while the installation automatically takes place in the background. When this box disappears (typically in one minute or less), the installation is complete.
If you need further help downloading and installing Real Alternative, you