Our training events are developed and designed to meet the needs of people with disabilities, rehabilitation professionals, families, and persons working in business and industry. We gather data from focus groups, participant satisfaction, surveys, state plans, and input from business, and collaborators to prioritize efforts, revise training events, and verify that training is dispersing our research results based on the following:
- Appropriate and accessible target groups are identified.
- Training methods are of high quality, intensity, and duration.
- Content is based on research studies.
- Materials, methods, and content are relevant to the needs of target audience.
- Training materials and locations are accessible.
Free Online Courses - Self Paced