- Connect to live video presentations using your computer. Each webcast is captioned.
- Registration is free but required.
- An archive of the webcast will be available to all subscribers.
- Webcasts are followed by a webboard with the presenters.
- Tech support is available by phone and e-mail.
- Register for the 2016 RRTC Series or select individual webcasts from the listing below.
A Journey through Accessing Accommodations in a Community College Setting
Time: 3:00 - 4:00pm Eastern
Presenter: Justin George
Virginia Tiered System of Supports: An Integration Framework To Increase Behavior and Academic Success for ALL Students
Time: 3:30 - 4:30pm Eastern
Presenter: Karen Berlin, M.Ed., BCBA, LBA
Customized Employment as an Evidence-based Practice to Improve the Employment Outcomes of Transition-age Youth with Physical Disabilities
Time: 2:00 - 2:45pm Eastern
Presenter: Katherine Inge, Ph.D., O.T.R.